All the Beautiful people

OPI Texas Collection- Houston we have a Purple

Houston we have a Purple is more of a raspberry jelly than actually purple but it's gorgeous no matter!
Notice that this one is more opaque than most jellies
It still required 3 coats, as do most jellies in my opinion
I love that this has the squishy jelly texture but almost no VNL
Houston is a bit more pigmented but the formula is not too thick and not runny so it applies very smooth
If you only get one from the jellies out of this collection....this is the one you need!
I actually wore this for 3 days (totally unheard of for me to wear anything more than 24 hours)
It made me feel like my nails were dipped in hard candy or stained glass!
Shiny, gorgeous and sweet!


**Product in this post was sent to me by the company/PR for my honest review