All the Beautiful people

Zoya Sunshine & Summertime - Rica

This one is from the Sunshine half of the Zoya Sunshine & Summertime collection.
The Sunshine set is 6 shimmery metallics
Zoya describes Rica as a shimmering Rose metallic
On me Rica is a metallic coral with strong orange to pink shift
See the pink/coral with the orange sparking through
This is not the best color for my skin but I'm going to wear it anyway because it's fab
Liquid Summer
So many beautiful colors in this one
this one shows more the "rose" tone
The last 3 pics are in shade
I used 3 coats and could have stopped at 2 but I'm special that way & I just wanted to see 3
Application was smooth and even with no issues to speak of.
I love the Sunshine set so much!

**Products in this post were sent by the company/PR for my honest review