All the Beautiful people

Nicole by OPI Something about Spring manicure

Sorry I've been MIA
Between business, the Hot Guy's health decline and the kids sharing their germs....I am so far behind in everything! *sigh* But I'm doing my best to update as much as possible.

On to the pretties!
Pink Seriously and Shell me the truth
I'm so ready for spring and this collection screams Spring Me!
What is more spring than Hot Pink and shimmering golden pink?
You all know I heart you....with a cherry on top!
I used 2 coats of Pink Seriously and on all but my ring finger, one coat of Shell me the truth
I love how this turned out.....might even be my next pedicure
Both applied wonderfully with no issues
Mmmmmmm.......golden shimmers!
I do have thumbs and this one demanded to wear Shell me the truth alone
3 coats and so beautiful!
This manicure certainly cheered me up, I hope it did you too!


**Products in this post were provided by the company/PR for my honest review