All the Beautiful people

Zoya Flash swatches part 1 of 2

Zoya Flash and Sparkle are the fun summer colors for 2010.
Flash is a set of 6 hot summer bright cremes.
All pictures are taken in my lightbox.
All swatches are 2 coats of color with no top coat.

Robyn is a bright pool water blue.
I love this Aqua for summer it's so happy.

Perrie is a sweet dusty lilac
This is a great anywhere, anytime color

Maura is a sassy coralish red

Such a great sexy alternative to red.

I love all 3 of these shades, the formula is wonderful as well.
I think these are really a good base for summer, they go with so many summer colors so you can mix and match with your beach wear or your Little black dress. Fun, sexy and summery. Love!!!



**Products in this post were provided by the company or their PR
All views are my own and in no way swayed by the reciept of product.

24 comments:

  1. ooooh i love perrie - it kinda reminds me of essie splash of grenadine (at least in the photo anyway) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection!  All 3 look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not want any of these until now...  gotta get my butt in gear to do the zoya exchange...

    ReplyDelete
  4. <span>I love this color.</span>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn and Perrie! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. robyn is absolutly drool-worthy.... gotta give it a little spot on my wishlisht ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I must have these! Especially Robyn! It's stunning! As are your nails.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the lilac, it's more of a red lilac than a blue lilac. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are fun summer colors.  My fave is Perrie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lacquerwarefortipsandtoes.blogspot.comJune 2, 2010 at 10:14 AM

    Beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete
  11. <span>I love them all they look so gorgeous</span>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!! I just ordered the ENTIRE Zoya Sparkle Collection (and a ton of 'other' Zoya's) and you post these and I know I NEED Perrie! 

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love the first two.  The third looks like a polish I already have.  Your nails are so long.  I just can't believer how fast they grow. 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty!  These all look very nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blue one is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make them look so edible! :* nomnom 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the colors are so pretty! i'm now following you!

    follow me! at: http://rachelnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. SilhouetteScreamsJune 3, 2010 at 3:49 AM

    Om nom nom I love the look of Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. the colors are so pretty! i'm now following you!

    follow me! at: http://rachelnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You make them look so edible! :* nomnom 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are fun summer colors.  My fave is Perrie.

    ReplyDelete
  23. robyn is absolutly drool-worthy.... gotta give it a little spot on my wishlisht ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooooh i love perrie - it kinda reminds me of essie splash of grenadine (at least in the photo anyway) :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO