All the Beautiful people

Borghese Tutti Gelati collection

I love Gelati....yum!
The Borghese Summer 2010 Tutti Gelati collection is just as yummy!
6 beautiful Jelly/sheer shades of summer fun!
These are all sheer or jelly but they are Gelati so they should be. :o)
I admit I've only had a couple of Borghese prior to this, but these colors are so pretty.
I love the brush too, it's wide but not painting the barn wide and the formula is very nice.
All pictures are 2 coats no top coat and are taken in a lightbox.

Limoncello is a sweet pale cool tone yellow sheer with shimmer.


Pistacchio is a drooly slightly sheer jelly-ish medium green with awesome shimmer.

Tutti Gelati is a perfect bubblegum pink with silver shimmer. I love this one a lot!

Menta (My favorite) is a gorgeous sheer shimmer aqua green. It's an unusual color and although I love it on it's own I want to play with layering it as well.


Berry Confezione is a bright almost neon purple jelly. I love a purple jelly.


Maraschine is a fun coraly red jelly and isn't it just tasty looking!

I really think this is a fun summer collection and definitly unique in a great way!
Which is your favorite?



**Products in this post were sent by the company or their PR for my consideration
All views and opinions are my own.

29 comments:

  1. I like Berry Confezione the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <span>I like menta and Berry confezione</span>

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous very pretty I only picked up pistacchio. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look beautiful on your nails.
    I got myself Menta and Pistacchio. :)
    I'm really pleased with Borghese polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'll have to get these for sure! Especially Limoncello and Maraschine! Stunning! And I wish I could take photos as beautifully as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuteee colorss i love them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. <span> =-O  menta & maraschine are wonderful....... I love them ^^ pretty on you :)</span>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, but nothing more. :/ I don't really like jelly-ih polishes and I certainly don't like sheer ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~Elizabeth aka Lacquered LizardJune 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM

    <span>I keep passing these up when I see them...but you make them look delicious...I might have to pick them up! While other blogs are complaining they are sheer (too sheer)...you go and show them off like the jellies they are meant to be. Excellent job and great pics too.</span>

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look edible but it annoys me slightly that Pistaschio doesn't look like the nut nor the icecream. I wouldn't eat a gelati with that name if it had that color.

    Nevertheless, I like the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooh! those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tutti Gelati looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just couldn't bring myself to get any of these because I heard they were sheer.  Maraschine is really pretty, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are sheer just like a Gelati should be. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol, I noticed to was too Pistachio looking but still very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you love. I love jellies so these are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know you don't like sheers, so definitly skip these.
    I'll be posting some non sheer Borghese over the weekend that I think you'll like.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Menta is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Maraschine! MMmmm gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Andrea you have done a perfect job with these swatches, all of them look pretty on you! 

    ReplyDelete
  22. Menta = awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such pretty shades for summer.  My favorites are Menta and Maraschino.  They all look fantastic on you.  Your nails really grown amazingly fast.  I just broke a thumb nail and it's back to a nubbin state.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have two of the colors pistacchio and  maraschine. They are pretty, but I like the pistacchio the best.

    ReplyDelete
  25. My co-worker just sent Mneta to Zoya for the exchange.  She was very disappointed with the sheerness... I would ahve kept it for layering! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are gorgeous very pretty I only picked up pistacchio. 

    ReplyDelete
  27. <span>I like menta and Berry confezione</span>

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO