All the Beautiful people

I have C-C-Courage and it's sparkles

Last night I pulled out an oldie China Glaze C-C-Courage from the origional Wizard of Oohs Ahz.
I am not a huge glitter girl but this is one of my few glitter loves.
A beautiful medium purple pigmented jelly base filled with dark blue based purple glitter and topped with a mix of pink glitter to set it all off just perfect. I will also add that this does not remove as hard as normal glitters and the old China Glaze bottles are one of my all time favorites.

This is 3 coats with no vnl and as you can see from the missing 1/4 bottle I love this!

It's completely smooth with one coat of Seche vite.
I wish the pink glitter showed better in the pictures but what looks silver is actually a medium pink glitter.
I was so very fortunate to be gifted with this bottle from a wonderful lady on the nail board whom gave this to me after a tortured month of being trolled and very cruelly mocked on the board. I being the stubborn Blackfoot woman that I am ignored, dismissed and road out the nasty storm until the Trolls got tired and moved back under their bridge. This sweet lady pm'd me and said that I had more courage than she'd seen before and that she thought this bottle belonged with me. This was THE sweetest RAOK I've ever recieved and so it's beauty is not only visual but very emotionally endearing to me.

I am forever on the look out for the origional Dorothy Who? and the origional Goodwitch.....Someday maybe they will find me.

22 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just so like you, you are such a sweetie!  & you deserved this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rhea- you deserve this and suits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a beautiful color and looks lovely on you.  Oh, How I wish I was collecting at the time when the old bottles were out. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuli's nail polishJune 3, 2010 at 7:08 AM

    Love this color ! It's so beautiful and looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing. I hate new china glazes but I'd definately buy old ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour and that is such a lovely story! I'm so sorry to hear about the stupid troll. You definately deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A:  I remember this incident well.  I never could quite figure out what it was all about.  And I'm certainly glad this is the outcome!  The original is quite lovely.  You certainly deserve it. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. SilhouetteScreamsJune 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM

    This is gorgeous on you, I think I remember seeing it on another site and never thought much of it, but it looks great here :O

    :( why did people troll you? You're awesome :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy shit.  The new wizard collex SUCKED. but omg that one. is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks gorgeous!  Now only if the new collection would have been that pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! I can't believe how vastly different from the original collection, the relaunch was. Crazy.

    Not sure why anyone would want to mess with you. You're a badass!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That color is beautiful!

    Sorry you had to deal with trolls, but RAOKs make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous colour on you! glad you got your bottle, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It really does look beautiful on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the pink glitter in it, makes it more special imo. And I looooove it on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty polish on you.  I love glitter and shimmer.  I didn't buy this polish since I believe I have something else like it.  I don't think there's anything to interesting out right now.  Seems like things have slowed down.  I'm looking forward to Fall collections.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is definitely much prettier than the reworked version, even though I can't see the pink! 
    And you know what? This could not have been a more thoughtful gift - and it could not have gone to a more appropriate recipient! You are VERY courageous, and you have a heart of gold. 

    ReplyDelete
  20. <span>i love this color :) </span>

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, i can't believe how different the original version is!  i didn't like version 2.0 at all!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO