All the Beautiful people

Random Borghese swatches

Borghese has a nice variety of colors, so I thought I'd share a few.

Biscotto Beige is pretty close to maniquine hands on me but for most it would be a nice creamy medium beige.
Mezzanotte Blue is a yummy Navy blue jelly. I used 2 coats but I'm sure a 3rd would make it opaque.
Bella Berry is a shimmery wine. I love this shade!
Plumagio Purple is more of a deep blue with purple micro shimmer. It's a beautiful color and it's camera shy.
Stellare Notte is a beautiful duochrome that flashes from it's deep charcoal base with bursts of green, blue, purple and a hint of bronze.

Do you have any favorite Borghese colors?



**Products in this post were provided by the company/PR for my consideration.
All opinions are my own honest views.

25 comments:

  1. I like Biscotto Beige the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *need* mezzanote blu and plumagio purple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Biscotti Beige & Bella Berry! Hot! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no!  i didn't know Mezzanotte Blue was a jelly!  i must obtain!  i have S.N. and almondine, which i love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok...blue jelly on my list of needs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY!!  You make all of these look yummy!!  I have the Stellar Notte (Stil Untried) and a few others - you make these look so yummy!! Great mani's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mezzanotte Blue looks really cool! I love blurples like Plumagio Purple. Stellare Notte is very unusual. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've picked up Bella Berry so many times and always put it back.  Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Stellare Notte, Mezzanotte, and Plummagio Purple, and of the three Mezzanotte is the best! Hands down. Your nails are awesome in that color! FIERCE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have any Borghese colours :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are they available in the UK? If not we'll have to get some over to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stop putting it down, it's a fab color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stellare Notte is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Time to pull it out of the untrieds!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love blue jellies! yum

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have not seen Almondine in person yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Bella Berry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm just not used to nudes on me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgoeus colors! As always, I am drwan to purples the best, but the others are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH MY!!  You make all of these look yummy!!  I have the Stellar Notte (Stil Untried) and a few others - you make these look so yummy!! Great mani's!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've picked up Bella Berry so many times and always put it back.  Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have Stellare Notte, Mezzanotte, and Plummagio Purple, and of the three Mezzanotte is the best! Hands down. Your nails are awesome in that color! FIERCE!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO