All the Beautiful people

Newbar Venitian glass collection swatches

Nubars Fall 2010 Venitian glass collection
Watch for these at ByNubar
Inspired by traditional Venetian glass, Nubar's Venetian glass collection captures the brilliant colors & flawless craftmanship of the ancient traditional handmade glass of Venice.With vivid hues, a strong glass-flecked shimmer, & rich color saturation,these shades are as memorable as their inspiration.

These have such a strong glass-fleck to them that they appear metallic. All of the colors a rich metal and jewel tones. All pictures are taken in a lightbox and are 2 coats with no base or top coat.

Bronzo is a bronze toned red
Vaso is a beautiful light pink toned purple
Oro is a deep orangey gold
Caramello is a deep smooth caramel bronze

Verde *swoon* is a stunning dark olive green with masive gold shimmer


Arencia is a vivid orange with yellow/golden glowy shimmer

Vino is a sexy vampy wine with copper shimmer
*I did squee when I saw this one*

a fabulous medium pink toned red with copper/gold shimmer

My final word: I think the collection is a huge win, the formula is lovely and it makes me look forward to fall!



**Products in this post were sent by the company/PR for my consideration
All views are my own honest opinions

27 comments:

  1. *dies* i neeeeeed verde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verde and Vino...they look like perfection. Great swatches thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <span>Bonjour</span>
    je passe souvent mais sans oser laisser de commentaires.
    aujourd'hui je vais oser lol
    J aime beaucoup ton blog
    et sur cet article j adore le VERDE

    ReplyDelete
  4. All look gorgeous! Especially Vino and Rosso :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I'm not digging the golds, but damn Verde and Vino look hot hot hot.. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verde, Vino and Vaso WILL BE MINE! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so you! :) I love them on your nails, so nice colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gasps* Oh so pretty, I want them all. Thanks for always doing lovely swatches. :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so beautiful! I am excited about this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! The weird thing is though I can't deside which ones I want! Definitely Verde, though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty colors :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *in Oprah's hollering voice* These are GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! I want Carmello!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so pretty! I love the glass-flecked finish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty collection!!  Makes me want Fall to be here NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I really need to buy Oro, and maybe Vaso. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunners, every single one of them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Verde, Vaso, and Vino have all stolen my heart! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everytime I see Verde, it reconfimrs my sincere belief that my life will NOT go on without...LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  20. <span>Lovely colors :D 
    This getst me excited since I am going to Venice in October!! 
    Vino and Rosso are gorgeous.</span>
    <span></span>
    <span>ps: had to edit...My english was gross in the original post...sorry!</span>

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have gorgeouse nails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. All colours are amazing, but Verde and Vaso are pure happy-drooly juice. Or something (it's 9 am and I haven't gone to bed yet ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  24. All colours are amazing, but Verde and Vaso are pure happy-drooly juice. Or something (it's 9 am and I haven't gone to bed yet ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  25. <span>Bonjour</span>
    je passe souvent mais sans oser laisser de commentaires.
    aujourd'hui je vais oser lol
    J aime beaucoup ton blog
    et sur cet article j adore le VERDE

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO