All the Beautiful people

GOSH Ocean & a Thank You

First I want to say Thank You so very much to
all of my wonderful overseas friends, from all over the world, for swaping or RAOKing me so many of my beloved non US lemmings! I love you all and I greatly apreciate your friendship even more so than the sparklies! Hugs and Smooches!

GOSH Ocean is a beautiful Aqua metallic ocean shade.
2 coats and very minimal visible brush strokes.
I just love how it glows!

The formula is awesome for a metallic

This is my matching GOSH extreme art liner that perfectly matches!

And one last time I thank you, all of you, for your friendship!
(Those here in the states and across oceans)
I have the very best of friends all over the world and I'd give away EVERY polish I own to meet you all in person! Hugs!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I actually HAVE this one!! Although I have to admit, it doesn't look nearly as pretty on my nails as it does on yours!! I think my nails may be too stubby for it or something, but BOY does it look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuli's nail polishJuly 1, 2010 at 3:57 AM

    I LOVEEEE this color ! It's gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I love that color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoo that looks so hot!! ..they have an offer on atm..may have to go check em out, see if theres any new  colours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mermaid! :)
    Looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice and glam--luv u right back

    ReplyDelete
  9. <span>I make my first one giveaways opened on the international stage. All the modalities of registrations are on my blog, for the translation click on flags of your choice.
    Http: // nailartbeauty.over-blog.com</span>
    <span></span>
    <span>This colors is very nice, i love !!!</span>

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty, i feel guilty it is in my untrieds!  thanks for reminding me about it!  xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty shade.  Just love this on you.  Your the most adorable lady! I love you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty color!!  Yea for overseas friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a grogeous aqua..metallic and bright..awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this on you! :D Is this one of the polishes I sent you? haha i cant remember :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. SilhouetteScreamsJuly 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM

    Oh my, this needs to be an eyeshadow *drools*

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO