All the Beautiful people

Monica's Scarlet Sequined Stilettos Franken



I don't normally post my nail pics but this was the sweetest and sexiest gift of a Franken polish that I had to share it with you all! Monica from wixology blog gifted me with this beautiful dupe of Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers. I layered it over Wet n Wild black creme and I am so in love with this polish and the name suits it so. It's a lovely Red jelly base with two sizes of hex glitter, silver micro glitter and it's just stunning!
Thank You Monica for this gift, I adore it as much as I adore you!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous on you! But, everything looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush* Thank you love! Brown looks like baby poo on me so alas I cannot wear everything! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look amazing. What a fantastic franken! Lucky you! Monica is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this franken!! It's so awesome and that was so nice of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty your nails look. Monica made an excellent franken. She is just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO