All the Beautiful people

OPI Katy Perry collection- The one that Got Away swatch

For some reason I had thought this was red...
Ummmm...it's not! lol
It's a shimmery, metallic fushia with a subtle purple flash
(note: do not try to use your seche vite when you know it needs to be thinned but you are to tired to go find the restore...you'll get shrinkage like this)
It's a bit sheer, this is 2 coats and I can see in the pictures that 3 would have been better.
I really like the color and the application was good so if you are limited on pink/fushia metallics I would say this one is worth picking up.


**Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! Really like it on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour! And your nails are prettyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have very many pinks/fuchias.  I'm really liking them these days.  It's very pretty on you and yours nails are growing back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!
    and love how neat your nails always look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are so beautiful it's not even funny anymore! :) This colors suits you well, love it, wasn't that impressed by the KP collection though :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. <span>Looks lovely on you.  I think I'd better skip this.  I probably have others like this.</span>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are so beautiful it's not even funny anymore! :) This colors suits you well, love it, wasn't that impressed by the KP collection though :/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO