All the Beautiful people

China Glaze Poolside Summer Hotness!

Click to enlarge but I strongly suggest you wear sunglasses and grab a drool bib!

Set for release in the Us and international April 1st 2010
China Glaze says:
Lounging poolside, sipping on a drink and reading the latest magazine…makes you think of Summer doesn’t it? The only thing missing is that perfect manicure and pedicure! Dip into the summer with some of the brightest and most amazing neons from the China Glaze Poolside collection! Perfect for fingers, and especially the toes, nothing says Summer of 2010 like a couple coats of bright polish! The 6 colors in the Poolside collection include:
· Flip Flop Fantasy: Neon Coral
· Pool Party: Neon Pink
· Sun Worshipper: Neon Orange
· Yellow Polka Dot Bikini: Neon Yellow
· Kiwi Cool-Ada: Neon Green
· Towel Boy Toy: Neon Blue

I say Oh yeah, summer neons rock and China Glaze is getting it hot early!

Neon's are so fun, but remember that they tend to be thin and streak on the first couple of coats, as China Glaze states in the press release. To help with smoother neon application my favorite trick is to layer a nice one coat white under light neons and a nude under darker.

8 comments:

  1. if you have RBL underwear, it is the PERFECT under neon color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8-) I can't wait for this collection! I love neons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8-)Terrific idea to layer with the white. Now I hope I remember that when I go to wear them. Love the green of course. There all beautiful. Can't wait to see them swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8-)Terrific idea to layer with the white. Now I hope I remember that when I go to wear them. Love the green of course. There all beautiful. Can't wait to see them swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8-) I can't wait for this collection! I love neons.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO