All the Beautiful people

Twinsies for Lisa Kate

The lovely Lisa Kate mentiond that she'd love to see a side by side of my oldest Daughter and myself at the same age so here is the closest I have on my lappie.
This is me in 1987 in a horrid dress my Mom brought with her, because she knew that I would show up for the family pictures for my Grandmother in something strange, with my mohawk up and black lipstick.
My Mom was a very smart lady. So after being forced to take off my thigh high pippy longstocking socks (leaving my fishnets) and a crazy skirt I made out of one of Daddys old suit jackets, brushing as much of my hawk down as possible and wearing My older Sisters godaweful lippie...this is what was left of me.

Oh how I wish my eyebrows were stil that awesome...oh and I was skinny too. lol

And here is my beautiful Oldest daughter Kyrstin! I know I brag too much on her, but she really is gorgeous!


She was a little older than my picture but I love this picture of her and Fuzzy!



10 comments:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful and Fuzzy is quite handsome! Love your picture. Have any mohawk photos? You must have been something with that mohawk and your crazy clothes! You'd still be in style. How many people can say that about their teenage looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter really is gorgeous!! love that photo of you! blast from the past! i have an old pic of me i've been THINKING about posting, but i'm not sure yet lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That's a great photo of you. You're sooooo beautiful! And your daughter look just like you. Priceless!! :) I think I may post some pictures of me as a toddler. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo of you and wowza how much does your daughter look like you! Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy- Thank you! Unfortunatly I lost a lot of photos in a flood and the majority of my teen years were among them, so I don't have any pictures of my hawk up. :(
    Yes I think it's hilarious that the styles I wore as a teen, that were out there and crazy are now the mainstream and hot trends...I was cool before they new what I was was cool! lol

    Diane- Come on I showed mine...you can show ours! :)

    Nihrida- Thank you!I forget sometimes that I don't quite look like that anymore, but I still feel like I do so yay for dilusions!

    VampiressDoll- Thank you, if I could only convince her of how gorgeous she is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! You are both so beautiful. :) Thank you for sharing. Your daughter has your exact eye shape! Lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz- Thank You! I like the shape but deepset eyes really suck and I wish she hadn't gotten that. My eye shadow will look all perfect and then I open my eyes and you can't see it at all!lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a strong resemblance between the two of you. You're both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look like twinsies!!! I love your hair in that picture and the story behind it ahaha I can just imagine you fighting to put that lipstick on XD

    Thank you for this, it is sooo cute! I look just like my mom too (cept chubbier...oh well, I've got the big boobs haha!) and I love seeing pictures like this.

    Your daughter is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do look like twinsies!!! I love your hair in that picture and the story behind it ahaha I can just imagine you fighting to put that lipstick on XD

    Thank you for this, it is sooo cute! I look just like my mom too (cept chubbier...oh well, I've got the big boobs haha!) and I love seeing pictures like this.

    Your daughter is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO