All the Beautiful people

Sugar and Spice and everything Naughty


Jodes from Phenomenail and Sasa from Nihrida's blog tagged me for the Sugar Doll Award!
If you haven't already, you should check out her blog! Thank You Jodes, you are a Sugar Doll!

I have to list 10 ambitions of mine:

  1. Obviously to really get Evil Shades Cosmetics off the ground!


  2. I want to Meet my e- friends in person! I have so many great friends on here!


  3. I want to visit my oldest or her to visit me! (Hint hint)


  4. I want to buy a house for my family.


  5. I want to visit Scotland!


  6. I want to raise all of my children without messing them up. :)


  7. I want to write a couple of books that have lived in my head for far too long.


  8. I want to actually finaly go on a Honeymoon with my Husband.


  9. I want to meet a few more of my favorite bands. (Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth and Iron Maiden. I've met nearly every Punk band I listen to.:D)


  10. I want to learn how to relax. I am so bad at this.

I am tagging some of my pals:
Lisa Kate
Phyrra
Jessica
Liz I tag you too if you haven't been tagged yet!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I take so long to decide what to write. :)

    Number two is so true!! Why isn't there a teleportation device available?? Maybe my number one will be "invent teleportation device so I can hang out with my super cool e-friends!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they all come true! :) I'd also love to meet with CoF and Iron Maiden. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz- I agree we need a teleporter!

    Sasa- I think you have a better chance at meeting both! But I will hold tight to my dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm saving up for an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyrstin- remember what Mommy always says " Excuses are like assholes....everyones got one and they all stink!"

    Maybe Fuzzy can shove you into a large flat rate box and mail you for a visit! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you ship Evil Shades to the UK? Would love to try them
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodes- Yes I do do ship to the UK and if I could bring them personaly that would be even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you!! I love this award, so cute!

    You will get Evil Shades off the ground soon! With such great products and niche, how could you not?

    And um, take me with you to Scotland, k? We'll make it a bloggette trip, me, u and Jessica <3

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO