All the Beautiful people

Such a sweet award!



VampiressDoll from Bleeding Beauty tagged me for this too sweet award.
I love your blog too Lovie! (^_^) xoxox
I was also tagged for this by my sweet gildedangel at Naive Nails.
She does great swatches and has a great blog!

The rules are to name 15 blogs that you love, but I'm a rule breaker so I'll just Tag a few of my loved blogs!
Lisa at All Glammed up! (She has amazing Talons)
Diana at Painted lady Fingers! (Such great nail art)
Pinkginger at A thing of beauty! (Sweetest lady ever)
Courtney at Fresco Phyrra! (I just love her to bits)
Diane at Mourning Glory! (She is so awesome)


4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. Thank you. I have been overcome by glitter for much of the week. I need to get stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no dahling, YOU are so awesome! congrats and thank you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you!
    Gratz to you for your reward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blushes* Thank you so much! and congrats on the award,it is well-deserved :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO