All the Beautiful people

Hollywood Cerial Killer Konad mani

This really does remind me of a Hollywood starlet gone cerial killer. lol
Aren't you glad you don't live inside my head! Muahahahahahah!

I used a no name lilac holo Sally Girl polish as my base. Yep Sally has 2 holo's how cool is that!
It was 3 coats to opaque, good application other than with my nail length these tiny bottles start to thicken quickly. Nothing a few drops of thinner couldn't fix.
I used Konad special polish in dark purple and  image plate m21 for the blood drops.
I did one full image on each nail and then added a few of the smaller spatter randomly.





The holo is more sparse than China Glaze but still very pretty and it does show in lower lighting as well.





A little blurry to really show the bling.



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It does have a Hollywood feel to it. I love everything on your pretty long nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane- Thank you, I knew you'd appreciate it! :)

    Jess- Awwww....blush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What else is in that demented brain! Love that wild manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy- lol...You don't want to know...the things that cause other's nightmares, they dance around inside my head like children on a platground. :)
    Wierd and proud, that's my motto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love this! It does have a sort of old-Hollywood, Black Dahlia feel to it. I totally need to find this lilac holo!

    ...only YOU could find a color that looks exactly like dried blood, put it on top of something ultra girly, and make it awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK,this is AWESOME! It looks perfect with your long nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It looks great on your lovely long nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WANT. Can you come and do my nails, please? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun Konad pattern!! Must add this one to my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely PSYCHOTIC over this manicure! OMG

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely PSYCHOTIC over this manicure! OMG

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO