All the Beautiful people

OPI Swiss Collection Fall 2010 Part 1 The cremes

                                                OPI's Swiss collection is coming in Fall 2010

These are the 6 creme's of the collection inspired by Sweden.
The only thing that would have made me more excited about this collection is if it had come with a round trip ticket to Sweden. Feline can I sleep on your couch?
(Explaination: I know the collection is refering to Switzerland but I don't happen to have friends there so I'd like to swap for Sweden or maybe a full European tour...a stop in Slovenia, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands Hi Rozie, The UK and a quick stop in to see Lily in Frace.)
This collection is full of rich fall shades with a bit of funn tossed in.

Color so Hot it Berns- Classic Red creme very slightly pink toned.
I am a red addict so I always get excited over a new red.


I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic- a brown toned red creme
The color is very pretty but as you can see my skin tone makes it less brown toned and more brick red which it is not. So for those who can wear these lovely shades...you're going to love this one!


From a to Zurich is a pink toned wine.
I love these rich colors for fall, though I wear them year round.


Just a Little Rosti at this- a perfect deep wine
More purple than FAtZ and deeper, richer shade.


William Tell me about OPI- a deep plum
This is my favorite of the creme's. Vampy but not blackened and very clearly plum in all light.
Drooooool


Ski Teal we Drop- a dark teal creme
This a sexy deep teal. I think it is easily the best teal creme I've seen in a while.

The formula was OPI's normal fabulous. Ski Teal we Drop was a bit thinner than the rest but not runny.
I will be  back soon with the other half of the collection.

Are you looking forward to Fall or trying to hang on to Summer?
I'm ready for Fall but can we skip Winter?

39 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a red-wearer but these are pretty! Color so hot it Berns, and I'm Just a Little Rosti at this are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready for fall...Texas is too hot in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweden...eh??? I love STWD and WTMAO. I hear STWD is a dupe for RBL Teal, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a regular follower of your site, but I usually don't comment..

    But I kind of had to do it on this post!

    You say you wished this collection came with a trip to Sweden.. But I have to break it to you.. The Swiss collection is 'concerning' Schwitzerland and not Sweden :/ Just so you know :D
    I now it's not easy with these European countries, but I'm from Denmark, so I know it ;)

    Or else, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove color so hot it berns, but is it a dupe for red my fortune cookie????

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I love those cremes 'cause they're soooo elegant, I really can't wait to see the shimmery ones swatches on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. William tell me is one of my faves in this collection!
    Ski teal we drop looks real good in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reds are okay, but the teal is super gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... great shades... i love 'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic & ski teal we drop most...cant wait for ur part 2..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I should have been more explanitory. I don't know anyone in Switzerland so I'm for a close enough trip. Though I believe Sasha would be closer to Switzerland, living in Slovenia...I think.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will do a comparison but from the bottles it looks like Red my fortune cookie is lighter and pinker.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will try to swatch the rest today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the teal with be a favorite for a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is my favorite of the creme's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited to swatch the sparklies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I it to compare. It's a very pretty teal regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know it is wickedly hot there. Though this summer it has felt like Texas here....so odd!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love reds and these are such nice shades I really like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  19. William Tell me about opi - such a rich, gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love Ski Teal W Drop :* . Its my fave in this collection so far. maybe one in part 2 will make me change my mind. Lol. I'm soooo ready for fall/winter (if it dosen't snow). I'm so over this hot heat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty...I like William Tell Me About OPI--do you have Lincoln Park After Dark to compare it to?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ski Teal We Drop is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish there weren't so many reds, but they all look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooo I love the dark teal! So sexy for fall imho!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Color so Hot it Berns O:-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I do and I will! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's a gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I know you aren't the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  29. It would look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Teal We Drop. It's drop dead gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ski Teal We Drop & William are on order.  I hope I get them soon.  My credit card is being wonky! Damn bank has screwed me up.  For the third day in a row I've had to call them to see what's wrong.  I can't purchase anything, I keep getting declined.  Just that the bank notified the fraud department that something  was catching their eye.  Do you think they call me? No! I made all the purchases so everything should be okay.  I want to purchase the RBL's for pre-order.  What a pain! Well, your nails look magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  32. 0o0o0o0o0o You're so lucky to get those!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ski Teal We Drop is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I know it is wickedly hot there. Though this summer it has felt like Texas here....so odd!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wish I it to compare. It's a very pretty teal regardless.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO