All the Beautiful people

Nude but not naked

A mirical happened today...
I put makeup on! seriously, the first time in 2 weeks! It has been,still is, too hot to bother.
Today my Sephora order came in so I decided to play! Now you have to look at me! hahaha!
Don't look too close, my skin is very angry about the heat!

I tried a nude look...meh!
My winged liner turned out decent though. YAY!

Yeah a Nude lip...not so nude on me but the swatches I saw were all a perfect nude. :o(
It's not my imagination is it? That's pink right?
(OMG I'm getting old, I have lip lines! ewwwww)

The Hot Guy demanded I post this picture. Why?
(I love my nose, I'm weird but I really do!)

I guess I did this "Nude" look correct because it honestly doesn't look like I'm wearing anything.
I don't like it...it's boring! I need color, lots of bold crazy colors!
P.S. I am wearing a shirt, it's strapless but it's there, I promise!

The rundown:
Face-
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
(I don't think it does much at all as far as pores but it gives a nice matte)

Cheeks-
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
I really like this for just a glowy look. On me it doesn't add any color but it gives a soft glow.

Eyes-
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
(Works really well)
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Teddy Bear & Heaven
(Heaven all over and Teddy Bear crease and outer v)
Evil Shades Halcyon in crease and outer v to add some pretty sparklies
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Lash Injection Mascara in Pitch Black (Looks nice but smudges badly)

Lips-
Too Faced Lip of Luxury in Centerfold
It didn't stay on long, my lips started feeling very dry so I took it off and put on gloss.
I'll try it again with a sparkly gloss on top.

This is not me at all but I still had fun playing and I'll use all of the products seperately in non nude looks.

Are you in love with the "Nude" look?

23 comments:

  1. For me, I love nude eye looks. I so cannot pull of nude lips though, because my natural lips are way too pigmented. Nude lips kind of make me look like a corpse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a stone cold fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!  Seeing your beautiful face made my whoel morning!!!

    You look gorgeous, btu I agree, I miss the color!  It seems weird to see you without awesome colorful makeup!
    (but ur still gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that lipcolor is definitely pink! I really like this look though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! It's a very good look for you! And at the risk of sounding quite creepy, you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That never sounds creepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks nude in the tube and on the back of Chris' hand but not on me. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gots to have COLOR or it just isn't me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a liar, and I love you for it! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't found a nude that looks nude on my lips yet so maybe it just isn't meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hot as hell out and you can get nude if you want! Face or body, your in your own home.  I think the makeup looks wonderful.  You've done a fabulous job.  You look nude only better.  I have upteen nude lipsticks.  It's so hard trying to find one that doesn't make you look like death! I think you found a good one.  A nude lip would be one that matches your own lip shade.    I want to get the Nude Palette from Urban Decay.  I love all of those shades.  I have plenty of very bright makeup.  Have fun playing.  Your a beautiful woman.  Never forget that.  I like your profile.  Nice that you have a proud husband that loves you and your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not much of a nude fan, but it is fun from time to time to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aurica-ManicureTimeAugust 5, 2010 at 5:53 PM

    You look so pretty!And you look very sweet, even though you are a "wicked vixen". (hope that's not insulting to you ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not a nude fan either really.  I never understood those who wear makeup to look like they're wearing no makeup.  What's the point?  I would just not wear makeup!  This, coming from a person who is wearing acid yellow-green and kelly green eyeshadows and fuchsia lipgloss. 

    ReplyDelete
  15. My so called nudes always end up dramatic, anyhow I love yours and looove the lip colour soo pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always go nude. But even more nude than you! Haha, concealer, BB Cream, Powder and go!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soo pretty!! :) I go nude as well just some lip gloss and a little powder that is cause i'm lazy like that ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to never do the nude thing but in the summer it's just too darn hot to deal with it. (My home lacks a/c). I'll wear WP mascara and a bold lipstick. I guess that's not "nude" is it. But, foundation, etc. just melts off my face.
    I like this look on you. It's very 60's Bond Girl Babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want the "hot guy" to tickle you so you SMILE in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want the "hot guy" to tickle you so you SMILE in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always go nude. But even more nude than you! Haha, concealer, BB Cream, Powder and go!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yup, that lipcolor is definitely pink! I really like this look though.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO