All the Beautiful people

Resort nails

Eyeko Coral for Resort nails
This one is an orangy coral creme, opaque in two coats and very nearly neon.
Orange is not my best color so try to look past that.
Eyeko has again given a very nice creamy formula

If you are in need of a fun bright coral, you've found it!

Sorry for the short post but I have the cooties again....sore throat, fever etc. I just love back to school time and lazy parents who send their snotty,sickly children to school to share their germs with my kids who then bring them home to share with the rest of us!


**The products in the post were sent by the company/Pr for my review

13 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish.  I have quite a few bottles of this shade.  Is there any vitamin or something you can take to build up your imune system? I always caught everything when I worked.  Someone sneezed and I got their cold.  Stinks.  Why am I asking you if you have a vitamin when I could never find anything? Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!  This is a colour I always love to see but never suits me personally.  Though now that I have a tan...Hmmm. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately oranges/corals have been my obsession! This is a really good one.

    Feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. And the rest of your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. <span>What a beautiful coral, it goes to you marvelously!!</span>

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour looks great on you, you silly rabbit :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dealing with the same thing (colds) in my household with the husband and kids. You have my simpathy. Thank goodness I am always taking herbs and vitamins or I'd probably have it to. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coral looks really good on you. Your fever must be making you delirious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. <span>What a beautiful coral, it goes to you marvelously!!</span>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coral looks really good on you. Your fever must be making you delirious!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO