All the Beautiful people

Dear Bloody Mary I heart you!

Bloody Mary is a line of F/X makeup designed by
Bobbie Weiner, a long time Hollywood F/X makeup artist and one really cool lady.
Seriously go read her Bio it's so interesting...I could hang out with her!
All products are made in the USA (rare these days)

So how excited was I to notice that she has a line of nail polish....Like a goblin on Halloween!
I'll be swatching all of the ones I got very soon!

I am a huge lover of Black nail polish (look at blog name) and I am always on a quest for the best Black polish and all of the most interesting ones as well. I could not wait to put this on and The Hot Guy was laughing as I ripped into the package polish remover in hand! :o)

This is Called Nocturnal Desire...love the names too!
Oh yeah, one smooth coat of black liquid happy!
I so love a one coat black!

I added some silver studds and nail decals for fun.
The price is not bad either $3.95 for a single and there are some sets of two for $5.95

This manicure is so me it's a little creepy

What do you think...did I make myself into a mani?
lol

There are a lot of very interesting, unusual and pretty colors oh and Red mascara...I must own this too!
It's a little hard to find your way to the nail polish because it's in a couple of different places but it's worth scrolling around and with all the cool F/X makeup and other great stuff you won't get bored looking.
I could spend all day looking around!




**Products in this post were provided to me be the company/PR for my honest reviewing.

47 comments:

  1. this is one hot mani!!!  i like how spiked it up with stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to tell right? I LOVE THESE! =-O :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey this is HOT it IS so you! Love it! I have some of the Bloody Mary eyeshadows and they make some awesome fluorescent ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RED MASCARA?!  *runs or clicks to the site*

    ReplyDelete
  6. One coat? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also on the search for one coat black! This one is amazing! And the manicure you did is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeekk shockingly pretty! Haven't heard about Bloody Mary for a long time now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew about the F/X Makeup because I used a lot of it when I worked in Haunted houses but I didn't know how much it has grown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, that mani is so adorable! Seriously cute, with a side of kick-ass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did not know they had polish!!!! This is a cute mani. I love your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been to the Bloody Mary website.  There are some really cool items in that line.  Occasionally some Bloody Mary items pop up at the local Hot Topic.  They're probably one of the few companies that make a true red eyeshadow.  I love your mani.  Those decals are awesome.  As far as I am concerned, any one-coat polish is a win! 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the manicure.  Just fit the mood I'm in.  I've been to the website quite awhile ago.  I must visit it again.  Enjoy your weekend.  Love to see a look with red eye shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One coat?! Awesome I'd love to have this polish one coat of black polish is a must have for me.    Your mani is really cute I love the little skullys.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's one coat?!  Whoa!  I think you have a Weiner...oh, winner. O:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the decals! And your nails are incredible! I am very lazy with nail care :-/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have times when I get lazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it's def a Weiner :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a black polish addict

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Hot Topic sucks so I'll have to order but I'm ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was surprised too but YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you muchly!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I might have to tuck a bottle in an envelope.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I love those decals!

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are so cute, one of my sweet friends sent them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know...I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've used the FX makeup and it rocks

    ReplyDelete
  28. I knew you'd like it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Don't tell anyone but I seriously put studds on everything. lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. This mani is so YOU
    I absolutely love love love the decal with the red heart and the spiked tail!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I looove that mani!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This mani is so YOU
    I absolutely love love love the decal with the red heart and the spiked tail!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm also on the search for one coat black! This one is amazing! And the manicure you did is great, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO