All the Beautiful people

Requested Comparison's OPI Swiss Collection

I had a couple suggested possible dupes in the OPI Swiss collection
First William tell me about OPI vs. Lincoln Park after Dark
In the bottles they look like possible dupes. William tell me about OPI looks a bit lighter than LPAD.

Index and ring finger William tell me about OPI. Middle and pinky Lincoln Park after Dark.
On the nail you can see that WTmaO is a couple of shades lighter than LPAD.
Also William tell me about OPI is more toned wine where as Lincoln Park after Dark is more blackened Burgandy. For me they are different enough to own both.


Next up is Color so hot it Berns vs. Red my Fortune Cookie
At first glance the look pretty close.

CshiB looks a touch pinker.

On the nail top to bottm Color so hot it Berns, Red my fortune cookie, Color so hot it Berns, and Red my Fortune Cookie.

Index and ring finger Color so hot it Berns. Middle and pinky Red my Fortune Cookie.
Color so hot it berns is a pink toned red and Red my fortune cookie is orange based.

I hope this helps. If you have any other possible dupes please let me know and if I have both I am happy to compare them.

25 comments:

  1. Love lincoln but i am not sure about this collection.. I have some doubts about colors.. =) I guess i am not ready for winter yet =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice comparison!

    I love both William tell me and Licoln park, perfect dark red shades!

    Can you compare glitzerland to swing baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Sarah! I've been trying to figure out which of those two to buy! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two are gorgeous and no less, but surprisingly I tend to love the bright ones too, although I have not liked such colors before :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuckoo for this Colour vs. CG Emerald Fitzgerald? And do you have any dupe ideas for Diva of Geneva or Ski Teal We Drop? 

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for these! One of my first opi's was cajun shrimp, i got it because it was sooo out of my comfort zone but it ended up being one of my favorite polishes and now i really have a thing for reds... 

    uhm... another comp? Nubar corvina vs william tell me about opi? zoya cola and suzi's a chocoholic? so many options, but thanks again for taking the time to compare these it's really appericiated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for doing these! I really appreciate it...I think comps give a better idea of what the colors actually look like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you thank you for these comparisons...it really clears it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great comparisons!  I need to start a lemming list and carry it around with me. *gah*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for these two possible dupes.  I do have the first polish on order.  It's a gorgeous shade on you.  The red I skipped since I have others like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I might have a few more comps coming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad I could help

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, they are helpful

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure if I have Corvina but I do have cola. I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let me dig around my stash and see what I come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My love for certain shades changes constantly. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can and will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can understand, it's still summer. I am just a Fall fan so I can easily jump into vampies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the dark shades!!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. LPAD is soooo damn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh these are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for these two possible dupes.  I do have the first polish on order.  It's a gorgeous shade on you.  The red I skipped since I have others like it.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO