All the Beautiful people

Old School Urban Decay nail polish in Graffiti

I Love the old Urban Decay polish!
The bottles were awesome the colors were hot and the names were fun!
This one is Graffiti a sweet Light blue with purple shift
Sorry about the tip wear! It has/is a very busy week with 2 of my children starting or going back to school.
I managed to forget to take pictures the first day and this is day 3. *Hangs head in shame*

I know this one is badly blurry but it really shows the duochrome better.
In some light it looks like a light blue with lilac shimmer, in the next it looks lilac in the center with blue edges and the next it looks a bizzare lilac blue mix.
I love these and so with UD would bring these back!

15 comments:

  1. Prrr this shade is very nice! I love the old UD polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Not a color I would automatically go for, but the duochrome makes me want it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color! I wish I had some of the old school UD polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urban Decay was foolish to discontinue their polish line.  Granted, they brought back the polish sets at the holidays.  However, the colors weren't nearly as awesome as the older colors I've seen. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. So unique! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! I don't think Urban Decay has polishes up here in Cana-dur.  :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really lovely color. I love duochromes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is hot, so nice! Why can't polishes be more like this, awesome, unique AND gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. Like the colour of Honda Jazz car I was looking at. Was too mesmerised by the colour, I didn't notice the chips if you didn't mention it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know why I never bought any of the Urban Decay polishes when they were out.  What an idiot I was! This is a delicious shade.  I'm the one that should hand my head in shame.  I don't have any!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know why they ever stopped making polish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Like the colour of Honda Jazz car I was looking at. Was too mesmerised by the colour, I didn't notice the chips if you didn't mention it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO