All the Beautiful people

Play date and shiny things

I finally got a chance to meet up with my little Ange today.
(We've been trying since her Bday and then mine)
She brought me Birthday shinies!
Click to make giant
I'm a doof and forgot to write the names.
The 1st one on the left is Glitter Gal 3D Deep Green, Gumdrop, ?, Two of the revlon smellies and 4 gorgeous polishes she swapped Thrisza to get for me! :o)
Thank you Angerdoodle!

Then we went to a Dusty I'd been eyeing for a while but hadn't had a chance to hit.
And Jackpot!
Ange and I have realized that everytime we go dusty hunting together we hit the Motherload.
Must be the Blackfoot and Irish luck juju, lol!

I restrained myself and stayed in my budget :o(
*Kicks stupid budget in the bum*

Click to make giant
I'm so thrilled to have found St. Tropez, Moody Blue and Martini Pedicure They have been on my gotta have it list for a long time. All of these are colors I've been looking for.

It was a short playdate but we had fun and hopefully it won't be so long before the next.



14 comments:

  1. I love the green polish on the end (right)! The perfect green shade is my current mission. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustys? Do share... is that a particular shop? I keep wondering where people find all these awesome discontinued polishes, and if I'd have a chance at them in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people like to go to those little $20 nail salon places and look. Im totally going next week. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am glad you two finally got to see each other again!  and i love old chg even more than old OPI!  very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh how beautiful they all look, lucky you with the good dusty shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you boooooooooooo!  So glad I was able to sneak that extra Moody Blue off the to use shelf and onto the to buy shelf bahahahahahaha! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. No morals coral looks like fun. Yay for you having a good play date and getting some fun polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ones on the right in the first pic have cute bottles - different.  Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that No Morals Coral is totally on my Christmas wishlist! 
    I love haul pics!  They make me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. St.Tropez does look goregous!! :* it is like how I imagined! It does look like cupcake frosting with spinkels! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went dusty hunting this weekend as well, and hit MAJOR pay dirt! Sounds like you and Ange have good chemistry :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for awesome hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's wonderful finding polish when dusty hunting.  Fantastic gifts also.  Have fun swatching them for us.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO