All the Beautiful people

Top 50 Nail Bloggers....we are? Coolness!

This morning I woke up to a flood of emails and Tweets
What was everyone in such a tiff over?

We (all of my wonderful readers/friends & I) were ranked among
the top 50 Nail Blogs on Spa Beauty Schools!
How absolutly fantabulous it that? We Rock!
*starts celebration MoshPit*


I cannot even begin to say how honored I am to be ranked among such
amazing Nail Bloggers. I truly thank all of you, my beautiful readers and dear friends. You all make this blog what it is and I am greatful to know you! *teary eyed*  Who would have ever guessed that my humble little blog with a sweet 8 followers for the first 3-4 months would ever be honored as such!

Go check the rest of the list here
There are a lot of great blogs on this list. Many are among my longtime favs and some are new to me.

Smooches to everyone!

18 comments:

  1. wow congrazzles sweetie!
    love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wasn´t :D but congrats to you my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!  You deserve it - your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!  So happy for you sweetie!
    You deserve to be recognised as one of the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!You deserve to be in the list. I do wonder who decided this top 50, because a few big names are missing there :) ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! xoxo to u sweety ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congats girl! You're blog is awesome and definitely deserves the recognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this and found some really cool new blogs, who knew there were so many nail bloggers out there..AWESOME!

    Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ✯ Congrats! ✯ You deserve it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome Andrea! Your blog is the only nail blog I read every entry of :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you.  Your love for what you do shows. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!  Off to look at the list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read this and found some really cool new blogs, who knew there were so many nail bloggers out there..AWESOME!

    Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!  So happy for you sweetie!
    You deserve to be recognised as one of the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO