All the Beautiful people

It's Alive! *Lightning flash* *crashing thunder*

Ok it's just another franken but you gotta admit the Frankenstien theme got ya!
lol Sorry, I'm giddy from boredome!
I would love to give the recipe but I have no clue what all I put in this bad boy but it has a satin finish and the application is super craptastic. lol  Thick goopy and dries way too fast. But it's pretty.
A dusty greyed light blue with fun aqua sparklies (not glitter)
I can tell you that the base is a mix of a reaaaaaaalllly old pearly white Sally Hansen, Eyeko Vamp Polish and pigments......ummmm a bunch of different pigments. Stuff was just flyin' all over and it was dark. :o)

I like it,it kind of reminds me of rain storms on the beach.

Click to see the weird spaklies.

Oh little blue polish, your application is worse than liquid paper and your sparklies are strange,
Your finish is not gloss, not matte, not truly satin...You are a freak and I love you!


21 comments:

  1. Sweet color and sparklez!  Happy Birthday little polish creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color, I love blues on nails!

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Your frsnken is totally awesome and unique!!! I love that shade of pale blue &  the sparklies

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an original color. I love it. The finish looks similar to stones. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a unique color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that is gorgeous!!  You are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda reminds me of a robin's egg or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a beautiful frankening.  The sparkles gives it's uniqueness!!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutly awesome!
    storms on the beach is the perfect description!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You crack me up!  Thats beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. bahahahahaha you're crackin me up! love this though! 

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL -'giddy from boredom' I take it that doesn't happen very often!! :)   Lady, add your frakens to your cosmetics line AND swap them - your frankens are grogeous enough that I'm sure people would pay for them, as long you put the disclaimer of being gloppy, goopy, craptastic and dries too fast - but otherwise a gorgeous color!!  Love this color on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That really is a pretty color - and the sparkly/glittery colors...adds a little depth.  Kinda a steel-y blue.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a gorgeous franken.  I haven't tried my hand at this yet.  I have about 4 empty bottles.  One of these days I'll mix something up.  I have plenty of pigments to try.  Gorgeous shade of blue/grey.  Love the sparkles also.  Good job and your nails are looking even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's an original color. I love it. The finish looks similar to stones. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet color and sparklez!  Happy Birthday little polish creation!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty color, I love blues on nails!

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO