All the Beautiful people

BB Couture Spring 2010 Butterfly & Ladybug collection swatches

Three of the Butterfly collection up first.
Skipper is a gorgeous barbie pink with blue secret shimmer that gives it a great blue cast.
The normal BB Couture smooth formula, 2 coats to perfect.

Emperor is a sweet Peach with slight pink undertone and silver shimmer that just makes it fabulous!
If I could carry off peach, this would be the one for me!
Again the formula and application was perfect!

Caterpiller is my favorite of the Butterfly collection. A stunning olive green with amazing golden shimmer.
2 coats to opaque, creamy love formula!

3 of the Ladybug collection

Daisy Dweller is sunshine in a bottle with multi colored sparkles.
This is the most gorgeous yellow ever and makes me so jealous of those of you that can wear yellow.
2 coats, not streaky, just gorgeous!

Signs of Spring is a lovely medium blue with subtle silver shimmer.
I love how in some light is looks like a perfect blue creme and then the light hits it and the silver shimmer shines through! 2 coats to opaque.

Manbug is my new favorite teal. It is a medium teal that leans a bit more on the green side and it's bursting with multi colored micro glitter. Oh droolies! I haz the luvz!
Application and formula was fabulous as is typical of BB Couture.

All in all I love both collections and I think I need the rest of both!

*Products in this post were provided by the company or their PR

37 comments:

  1. Damn you Andrea! I need all 6 of these and some! *kiss* Beautiful! I like your new shorties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first 3 are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all!! Didn't know BBC had new collex out - gotta go check out the website!! Thanks!! Great mani's as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skipper and Manbug are gorgeous shades. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say again that your nails are looking UH-MAZING. I am in love with the peach and the green. I must have them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Manbug and Caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these so much! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emperor is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great swatches! I also love Manbug, amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caterpillar, Signs of Spring and Manbug are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~Elizabeth aka Lacquered LizardApril 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM

    I'll take Manbug and Emperor. :) I like this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS! I wanted this collection wicked bad the second I saw it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Signs of spring and Manbug also my faves :), but all of them look so god on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving Caterpillar. What a gorgeous and unique colour.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is different from any other green I have.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Signs of spring is a gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish Emperor looked better on me, it's such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. And they would all look gorgeous on you! :*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Manbug apears to be the top runner in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It would look beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. BB Couture did a fab job on this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those two are the most unique in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww Thank You! :*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Not a bad color in the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. BB doesn't get as much love as they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can only imagine what beautiful manicures you would create with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You really need Daisy Dweller, it is a Jess color! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love manbug, it's so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. :-PDamn, I will have to get Caterpillar. I think Manbug also. They all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love manbug, it's so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. And they would all look gorgeous on you! :*

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just want to say again that your nails are looking UH-MAZING. I am in love with the peach and the green. I must have them.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm loving Caterpillar. What a gorgeous and unique colour.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love them all!! Didn't know BBC had new collex out - gotta go check out the website!! Thanks!! Great mani's as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS! I wanted this collection wicked bad the second I saw it

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO