All the Beautiful people

Golden Rose USA haulage!

Yay, I got my Golden Rose USA order today!
Happy slam dance...come on jump in people!
I ordered some new pretties on Saturday after asking poor Mary a bazillion questions while she was getting ready to take the weekend off. Yes I am a pain, but you love me so deal with it!
I got my pretties today and thought I'd share some bottle pics since I've had no time to swatch yet.
I put their numbers on the picture to make it easier.
From left to right:
102- Medium pink holo
115- bright lime green holo
117 - medium pink with purple undertone holo
109- light purple holo
102- light blue holo
116 bright pink holo

51- light pink metallic
57- purple based pink metallic
39- Milky white jelly with purple/blue flash and dark purple scattered micro glitter
83- Deep metallic merlot

Blue flash oh yeah...jelly, duochrome and smooth glitter...
Did you just gasp?

Blue flash and glitter

134- light blue metallic
36- light blue coarse metallic
38- pink pearl

146- Purple/blue duochrome
147- Pink/purple duochrome (a bit more subtle)

Subtle duochrome

Stop drooling!
Um yeah I'm beyond happy with these.
Which is your favorite so far?


19 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look beautiful, I am quite intruigued by 146 tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness these are amazing. I MUST get my stubby hands on these!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasps* so many pretty holos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O HOLOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *thud*  That's all!!  Can't wait to see them swatched!!

    www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love 102, 134 and 36 'cause I'm a sucker for holos and they may even be great for frankening

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so beautiful!!!  I know we are going to see some gorgeous mani's :)   

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooooooooow - I am so looking forward to seeing what these look like. 146 looks amazing in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you asshat! now I have to go buy a jelly glitter!  I will be givin you a talkin to when I see you again.  Jk babe they look AMAZING and now I need to go make an order...

    ReplyDelete
  11. How come all the bottles are so different?  Im gonna need some swatches ASAP, so I know which holos I want to order :) GREAT HAUL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 39!!! I think I probably need that one the most. Why does Golden Rose have to have so many lovely polishes? They really hate my wallet, huh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I like the look of 146!  Can't wait to see swatches. 

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are different lines from the same brand...like what Sally Hansen does. I like The Paris Bottles and the Super Shiny bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahahahaha! I destroyed the no glitter rule! I step closer to taking over the world! Muahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The bottles are awesome! 57 and 82...*drools*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahahahaha! I destroyed the no glitter rule! I step closer to taking over the world! Muahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are different lines from the same brand...like what Sally Hansen does. I like The Paris Bottles and the Super Shiny bottles!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO