All the Beautiful people

Comparison Racing Green vs. Dickweed (^o^)

I had a few peaople ask how close Barry M Racing green and Bleach Black Dickweed are
so a comparison you gets!

Bottle comparison Racing green looks warmer and darker to me.

Natural light

Indoors with flash

Indoors natural indirect light

In my lightbox

They are not at all dupes. They share the same finish but that is about it.
Dickweed is dark teal, obviously more blue and Racing green is a true emerald green with no blue tone and much darker. So if you thought you did not need one or the other, sorry but you need them both or more so I need and love them both!

13 comments:

  1. ~Elizabeth aka Lacquered LizardApril 13, 2010 at 10:38 PM

    Thanks for this! I like Dickweed a little more, I think...but I am not yet sure, this may have created a double lemming rather than quenched one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have Dickweed..Period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So different. Thanks for the comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name Dickweed! Makes me feel about 12 years old and yelling it out the window of the car when I'm in the backseat.  Then I'd probably would've gotten swatted for saying that.  Still makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dickweed is still the best name ever XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like DW better, I saw a post by anotehr blogger, where she found a dupe for DW..I can't remember who it was but I think it was a Zoya polish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Racing Green and now i think i need Dickweed :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comps.  I do have both and they are different, both are must haves :)  

    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this. Both are simply stunning. I'd love to get my hands on both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comps.  I do have both and they are different, both are must haves :)  

    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the name Dickweed! Makes me feel about 12 years old and yelling it out the window of the car when I'm in the backseat.  Then I'd probably would've gotten swatted for saying that.  Still makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dickweed is still the best name ever XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must have Dickweed..Period.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO