All the Beautiful people

OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em

Another from the OPI Texas collection
You know I love a jelly...I added OPI Standing room only over my thumb and ring finger
I know this is supposed to be hot pink but on me it's a cool toned red, because I'm special like that!
This is 3 coats with Seche Vite
The formula is a perfect jelly, smooth even coverage, sheer and dries quickly
My final thought....OPI, more jellies Please!


*product in this post were provided by the company/pr for my honest review

10 comments:

  1. Great color, I love the holographic accent on your ring finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this jellly, yay!
    Looks gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous color..I really like this! yes more jellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! I should have tried this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the jellies I want from this collection, all the swatches of them are really luscious! I love this on you, especially with the holo accent finger. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely on you. Like the holo fingers also. I didn't want the jellies because they're a bit sheer. You make me want these. I might try one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I 2nd that motion :) LOL!

    Their formula is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty! I should have tried this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO