All the Beautiful people

Nubar Spring Garden Collection- Blue Hydrangea & Baby Sprout

I'm a day late but this is also my Autism awareness mani for this week
Blue Hydrangea is a soft pastel blue with a very subtle secret silver shimmer
Baby sprout is a super mutes pastel green also with a secret shimmer
In most pictures these will look like plain cremes but if you look closely and most definitely in person
you can see a very subtle silvery shimmer...if you aren't a shimmer person, these are the shimmers you could love!
I just had to do something fun with these so a color alternating freehand frenchy was obviously perfect
These are a bit thick...pastels are always either thick or thin.
I prefer thick as the coverage is better and more controlled application than thin and runny.
Both colors are 2 coats as a base and one on tips
Try not to notice my frenchy flaws...they were too fun for me to mind
Nubar really does some of the best pastels and these are no exception.
Dry time was much faster than I expected and the opacity is pastel perfect!


**Products in this post were sent by the company/pr for my honest review

13 comments:

  1. This mani is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So pretty and very different. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful combination.. Loves it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! These colors mesh so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, very pretty combo! Looks wonderful on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that look and I love your blog. Im a nail freak myself =)

    xoxo
    Http://Ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that look and I love your blog. Im a nail freak myself =)

    xoxo
    Http://Ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog (I am now following) :)! I have a beauty blog and I'm having 2 giveaways right now, so check it out!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO