All the Beautiful people

Borghese Rapid Dry polish swatches

Borghese sent me a couple of their new Rapido fast dry lacquer to review
First I am sorry about my dry hands/cuticles, I had just removed an evil glitter polish.

Siena- a very pretty bronze with gorgeous shimmer
Do not adjust your monitor, as beautiful as this color is, bronze shades give me lobster skin
I love the shimmer in this, it's multi tones of bronze with green under tones and a flush of siena
Click this one to really see the shimmer
This is 2 coats with no top coat

Next Is Vigneto a beautiful pink toned purple
It looks like a bald patch on my ring finger but it's the lighting, this is very opaque
This is 2 coats with no top coat and you can see the shimmer so well
I can see this will get a lot of use from me...it's so juicy
Both of these have the fabulous borghese brush that I personally love!
It's similar to the OPI brush but not as thick so it fans out perfectly!
Application on both shades was a snap, very smooth and even coverage.
These have a great shine without top coat so if you are in a hurry it's no problem.
Dry time is much faster than the traditional Borghese formula but not so fast as the Sally Hansen super fast so you have time to smooth it on without rushing. It was about a minute to a minute and a half to be dry to the touch and about 8 minutes until fully dry. so I think it's a great hurry up and go polish.

4 comments:

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO