All the Beautiful people

Contest Entries and one winner!

I recieved all of the Entries for the Contest.
Just to refresh your memories Part 1 is a Makeup look using no cosmetics and Part 2 is a Manicure using no nail products.

Part one we have a winner already, Helen of More Like a Movie, less like real life was the only entry in part one so sweety you win for being creative and bold enough to post your lovely face publicly without a drop of makeup!


How cute is she!
For her lovely un makeup look she used she used warm water and her finger to “curl”

Cheeks : rosy red watercolor paste
Lips: red food coloring paste

Part 2 Entries are:
#1 Chocco


The products used: acrylic art paints, a copic marker, blutak and all the handmade choccies are done in fimo clay.

#2 Sweet Hearts



And the removal


Products used:rolled fondant, food coloring,sugar glitter, candy hearts and honey for “glue”

#3 Pretty Print
Brooke of Babbling Brooke



Products udes:gold paint pen, pink paint pen, silver stamping ink, purple embossing powder, green glittery embossing powder, heat tool to set, star stamp

#4 Spicy
Millie of GlitterMillie


Products used:crayola glue, parsley, black pepper, sesame seeds, paprika and thyme

#5 Naughty and Nice




Products used: Silver paint, Black paint, super glue, ribbon, buttons, and nuts and bolts etc.


I am putting the voting box in my right hand sidebar, please Do Not vote in the comments as only the votes in the Voting Box will be counted.
But please leave comments! These ladies deserve tons of Oooo's and Aaahhh's for their creativity and hard work! I wish everyone could win!

20 comments:

  1. DUH! Why didn't I realize my pic wouldn't fit!

    Click it ladies to see the whole thing!

    now excuse me while i go bang my head against the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy- It was my fault hun, I didn't preview before I posted. lol
    I fixed it now so it shows properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!
    Thanks hun!
    I still shoulda done it stacked vertically, not horizontally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are awesome!!! everyone is so incredibly creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much creativity! I love it! And I'm sad cuz I forgot and I had a face idea. My loss of fun...too bad for me! And to think I was bored out of my MIND yesterday for a while...duh. Great stuff ladies! Fun contest too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are fab in their own unique way!
    Oo and I tagged you on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing and really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! nice work everyone!!! off to put in my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow these are all so creative and awesome. I really wanted to join in the fun, but didn't get a chance to buy some supplies gah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative! You ladies have Skills!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I am not even sure where to begin with compliments. I am astounded by the variety of looks presented and materials used. Great ideas, everyone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the first girls lips must've been stained red from that! These are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, all of them are great! I have picked my fav in the vote box though:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness~ such good ideas~
    pahaha i'm the only one did the face challenge TT yeesh, i guess thats good? haha anyway such creative people glad i get to be a part of it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic entries! I so wanted to take part but I just couldn't find the time. Urgh! I love the contest idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much creativity! I love it! And I'm sad cuz I forgot and I had a face idea. My loss of fun...too bad for me! And to think I was bored out of my MIND yesterday for a while...duh. Great stuff ladies! Fun contest too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, all of them are great! I have picked my fav in the vote box though:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG those nails are amazing! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, those are fab in their own unique way!
    Oo and I tagged you on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO