All the Beautiful people

Color Club Rebel Debutante Preview & swatches Part I

Rebel Debutante is a 9 color collection with 3 coordinating lip gloss' from Color Club.

The collection as described by Color Club:
"Rebellious shades that go from classic to trendy"
"It's a new spin on classic color! It's made for the girl who likes the finer things."
I have the first 4 more neutral shades today for you.

Who are you wearing?

This color is difficult to describe, it is certainly not white or even off white. It's slightly taupe but not truly. My best description whould be a smokey taupe/white creme.
I am not a neutral kind of girl but surprisingly I like this. It's such an unusual shade that I find it much more interesting than typical neutrals. It was slightly sheer so this is 4 coats. Application is smooth and quite the normal high quality that I'm used to from Color Club.

High Society

A lovely light taupe creme. This does not lean to far warm or cool so I believe it would suit most skin tones easily. Application was very smooth with just 2 coats to a nice even opaque.

Beast Dressed List

A slightly brown tinted beige. This leans a little more warm as you can tell by how red my fingers look.
Very smooth even application despite my hurried application. Opaque in two coats.

Charity Ball

Terracotta very simply put. This looks aweful on me and is not a color I would choose for myself.
It's an orange based terracotta. Smooth application, actually this was the smoothest and most opaque of these 4. Nearly opaque on the first coat but not enough for my satisfaction.

In general my opinion is that these first four shades of the collection are great neutral/safe colors.
So if you are looking for work safe colors or some neutrals that are a little more trendy these are perfect.


The products reviewed were sent to me by the company for review.
The opinions are my honest opinions and are in no manner swayed by the reciept of samples.

19 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I LOVE High Society - will get that one for sure!
    I so agree with you on Terracotta - I'd never choose that one for myself either :)
    You have awesome nails, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Who Are You Wearing is my fave from these four.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one I like, it reminds me of Coastal Creme. The second one I love, I'll definitely get that one. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen- High Society would look great on you!

    Jess- That is my favorite of these four! It's almost a marshmallow bark color.

    Arrianne- I will do my best to swatch the rest tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like terricotta, it reminds me of a darker version of OPI Ginger Bells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how the first one woud look on me,but the last 3? Gorgeous!Hopefully they'll still be around in April when my no-buy ends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh la la, I love the look of High Society. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. High society is gorgeous!!

    are these now out?? hmm...ebay time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these! Who are you wearing is my favorite. But, anything looks good on your gorgeous talons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails are fierce, lady! =D I kind of love that Terracotta is just that - a dead on shade of terracotta plant pots. In full disclosure, I would never choose nor wear it either.

    Stay fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice and pretty shades. I like the terracotta. I can skip these since I have plenty of shades like them. Can't wait to see the rest. They look more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited about this collection. Terra Cotta matches the auburn in my hair. I think putting the same color on my nails would work out. I hope I can wear the other colors as well as you. Long neutral nails remind me of old fashioned silk gloves. There is something very simply and elegant about them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. For a collection called Rebel Debutante, these colors don't seem all that rebellious. Then again, maybe these are the types of colors that a debutante would find rebellious since they are not pink.
    Maybe it's the lighting, but terracotta reminds me more of diarrhea than a flower pot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gildedangel- High Society does look like maybe a darker creme version of Ginger Bells.

    Ginger- I'm the etailers will still have some of these when your no buy ends. good luck!

    VampiressDoll- High Society would look great on you!

    raw_veganlondoner- They will be available next week I do believe.

    Romika- High Society seems to be the favorite of these four.

    Liz- I think I just am not used to neutrals.

    Jessie- Thank you so much! Charity Ball really does look like a match to a flower pot.

    Lucy- The next five are definitly different from these.

    Diana- I bet that will look beautiful on you!

    Deb- For those of us that are Rebellious they are not very edgy but I think the idea is an edgy version of safe colors, which is great.
    and LMAO and the last bit. Charity Ball definitly does not look pretty on me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW! =O

    Nothing more to say..just Oh WOW!

    =O =O =O

    ReplyDelete
  16. This neutral shades are great! super nice on your long pretty nails!, like them all :),congrats on your 303 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your nails are fierce, lady! =D I kind of love that Terracotta is just that - a dead on shade of terracotta plant pots. In full disclosure, I would never choose nor wear it either.

    Stay fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. High society is gorgeous!!

    are these now out?? hmm...ebay time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO