All the Beautiful people

There was an error in this gadget

Sparitual Health,Wealth & Happiness

I love the name and we all know that I would dance naked in a lightning storm for a fabulous duochrome!
Health, Wealth & Happiness is a dark blue to purple with some teal flash duochrome.
I got this with my other goodies from Apothica
Honestly the formula could use a little help in the mega cuticle drag department but still worth the extra effort for the gorgeous color! These are all 3 coats in natural light.
I will shut up and let you drool now!






**products in this post provided by apothica for review

28 comments:

  1. Love the teal gleam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. btw... i can join you in that lightning storm...its sort of my thing ;)

    miss you!! I wish my nails would grow back... looking at your amazing length makes me jealous... you have such good nail growth mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let them have PolishNovember 16, 2010 at 11:38 PM

    This is a great shade. There is absolutely some drooling going on here. I'm a sucker for dark dochromes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh pretty! Loving this! I need more duochromes In my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so beautiful! love it. :)
    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is gorgeous! I love iridescent and duochrome polishes. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colour! I love duochromes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duo chromes are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone needs more duochromes in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  11. *sending you good nail growth mojo*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish it were more prominante

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'd do about the same thing for a good duochrome!  LOL  Great color

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovin this shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I am drooling.  I have a list of polishes that I'd like to order from Apothica.  Now if I only would win I could pick out a few nice polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It has all the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll share my umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  19. This color is soooooooooooooooooooo amazingly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a great name, and I really really like the duochrome-y flash it has!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This colour is gorgeous! I love iridescent and duochrome polishes. 

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO