All the Beautiful people

OCC Inky

My sweet and beautiful friend Stiletto of The Kronicals of a Konader
sent me a lovely package, cuz she's awesome like that. One of the lovelies she sent me was Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Inky. Inky is a drooly Deep inky blue jelly. I just adore this color. It is not a sheer jelly since the color is so very deep you'll have no vnl to worry about. The formula was nice and opaque in 2 coats.

I decided since this looks so much like the night sky it needed stars.

I stamped a few star images with OMG and added a thin coat of inm's Northern lights.

It really feels like the Montana sky at witching hour. I love this mani!
I'm a jelly fan, badly. What is your favorite jelly?

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! I love what you did with it! Reminds me of Zodiac images! I'm going to have to check out OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the konad to it and I love your nails and how the curve.  <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous on you my dear!  And the stars are FANTASTIC!!!

    I'm so happy you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you and I both have the jelly obsession.  right now I'm thinkin my fave jelly is Lippmann Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...that's so dark blue it almost looks purple!  The sparkle you added is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.o I am in love with this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo I do love the look of this, niiiicceee. :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo pretty. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMM i like this one :D Its purdy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this shade.  Your nails look fantastic.  I was just thinking about ordering a few of this brand.  I have seen any posted in a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, this mani is AMAZING!! I love the depth in it. I was going for something similar in my current mani. You can see it at the bottom of this entry. I like the depth on yours,  I'm trying to kick it around in my mind, figure out how I could add a bit of depth to mine.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. eu adorei seu blog!!! muito lindo!!!
    :)
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    bjnssss
    Luíza
    http://jornaldaluluteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO