All the Beautiful people

Bloodstone Manicure

I bought the most gorgeous ring from a friend and Artisan on Etsy, HandcraftedCarolyn
Carolyn is not only an absolute doll but she is an amazing jewelry artist. She makes Earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, sets and custom pieces. Her prices are great and I personally adore her!
This is the ring she made for me.

It is a hand carved Bloodstone rose on silver wrapped wire and I love it so much that I did my nails to match.
The ring fits perfectly and is so comfortable and so beautiful!

I used Nfu-oh 569 as my base and random dots with konad special polish in red.
(Don't panic, I did not cut my nails, this is my right hand. I cut them down to the nailbed about 7 weeks ago for a review of some cute glue on nails.)
I absolutly looooooove this ring and the Artisan who made it. I want more!
Carolyn also sent me a lovely pair of earrings that match my hair! (well the back of my hair)

If you are looking for some beautiful handmade jewelry from an amazing artist, co check out Carolyn's etsy shop here you will love her and her sparklies!

The ring was purchased with my own money and the views in this post are my honest opinion!

21 comments:

  1. Lacquerwarefortipsandtoes.blogspot.comJune 21, 2010 at 10:53 PM

    Just gorgeous and very original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool nails and pretty ring.  I love little artisans - they make the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Thank you Andrea!!  Your mani is soooo pretty!!  I'm so glad you love the items I sent.  I usually send the tiny birdy earrings as a gift, but I had this feeling those pink pearl earrings would be great for you. :D  

    Thank you Megan for supporting small artisans such as myself!  It is a huge honor that people enjoy my work.  :)  <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, i shouldn't have looked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually hate polka dots but you've made them look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ring and the nails are absolutly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ring.  Your manicure is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and I Like the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty ring. Those earrings match my hair..lol  :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ring is gorgeous, and so are the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loooooooooooooove this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that ring! Soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the ring and the matching manicure! 

    ReplyDelete
  15. That ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful!!  Love the design and colors!!

    ???? You cut your nails to do a review on glue on nails????  YOU GO GIRL!!  Talk about putting your nails where your review is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous colours! i love polka dots so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! i love polka dots :0)
    http://lovelylacquers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty ring. Those earrings match my hair..lol  :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. That ring is gorgeous, and so are the nails!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO