All the Beautiful people

OPI Texas collection- Big Hair Big Nails

OPI's Texas Collection is 12 shades, 6 are what they call sorbet...I call them jellies
and I'm stubborn and don't take to change well so they will be referred to as jelly. :oP~
The first one up is Big Hair Big Nails a Red jelly that is almost a coral/orange toned red.
If you've been reading my blog long then you know I love red and I loooooove Jellies
(I do not like the name at all)
This is 3 perfect coats of jelly love, you really don't need a top coat with the gorgeous shine that these have.
Can you see my nails smiling?
In shade this almost looks opaque but still squishy and yum
Application was honestly much better than with most jellies, it was not thin streaky/sheer and runny but a nice thick, smooth even coverage that builds perfectly
OPI I love you for making a red jelly....can you do a teal, green and periwinkle next?
 I will give you many smooches!


**Products in this post were provided by the company/pr for my honest review