All the Beautiful people

Sparitual Illume

This is my first Sparitual.
Illume is from the Kaleidoscope collection
This is 3 coats in lightbox lighting

Application was very nice, a bit thin but not runny.
As you can see the bottles are rather large which took a bit of adjusting for my small hands.
The cap is fabulous and the brush is thin (not wimpy though) and it fans perfectly.

My ring finger thinks she is a princess and demanded fancy decoration.
I love the deep royal purple it's very chic and nearly vampy.
I have more to try as well as some lovely Spa products.

Have you tried Sparitual? Any recs for more pretties?


**Products in this post were provided by the company/PR for my review



13 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'd love to see it compared to ChG Grape Pop and Orly Charged Up. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful purple! An I love the princess decal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love illume!  i have around 4-5 and love 'em all

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous purple! I don't have any Sparituals myself unfortunately but I'd love to get my hands on Illume =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous purple. For some reason purple never bores.. <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacquer Ware for Tips and ToesOctober 10, 2010 at 10:06 AM

    I lurve SpaRitual and own about 20 of them right now?  I do have this and its gorgeous on you.  Can You Dig It  is awesome and Fall in Love is too.  ACtually, most anything I've gotten from them I just adore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that color is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. <span>That a gorgeous purple.  I've never owned any of this brand.  I was just looking at some of the polishes online.  I've got a long list that I want.  That ring finger is a real diva!</span>

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is SO pretty andrea! i love sparitual!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wauw love this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous purple! I don't have any Sparituals myself unfortunately but I'd love to get my hands on Illume =)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you all! XOXO